Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

In shock and very sad …

Here is our before and after photos ... we were in a situation where there were no T6s in Tenerife yet, so it was wait a month for police & insurance paperwork, our insurance allowed a settlement before everything was resolved (bus company still not claiming responsibility) and then wait from early Sept - Feb to get new T6 ... since we had the wait, we got it with 150hp, dsg, 4motion, etc. ... however, we have waited 4 months (and still waiting) for new Thule box and other accessories that were lost ... we pay little tax here, but wait forever for anything.
View attachment 14953 View attachment 14954View attachment 14956

WOW! I hope you are all well after that impact. Looks really like something that could generate a serious wiplash. Sounds like you went thru pretty much the same mud as we did. We still have plenty of opens with the insurance. Still no police report and so on.

I know all about waiting frustrations and long sleepless nights. We ended up taking the demo and not waiting until 2017. I do not regret. So satisfied with it sitting right now on pitstop - sipping wine - at the shore of lake Lugano. Next stop Pisa, Elba, ans so on. One month on the road with no plans. Love it!

Everything just works fine, and I will keep you updated in another thread here.

Here is our before and after photos ... we were in a situation where there were no T6s in Tenerife yet, so it was wait a month for police & insurance paperwork, our insurance allowed a settlement before everything was resolved (bus company still not claiming responsibility) and then wait from early Sept - Feb to get new T6 ... since we had the wait, we got it with 150hp, dsg, 4motion, etc. ... however, we have waited 4 months (and still waiting) for new Thule box and other accessories that were lost ... we pay little tax here, but wait forever for anything.
View attachment 14953 View attachment 14954View attachment 14956

It's good to hear that after such an awful accident, you're all safe and well, and things are getting sorted for you. Nice to see you're back on the road.

Back