Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

I'm all excited

R

Rich Corrado

Excited is an understatement!
Can anyone guess what I'm doing tomorrow?

Christmas shopping :?: :?: :?:

You could say that, santa is going to need a big sack :lol:

Come on spill the beans :clap

I have decided to go and order a new Cali .
I have been studying all the options for the last few months/years and was originally looking for a second hand one with a budget of £30k-£35k
I eventually realised I wasn't going to find what I wanted because they are rarer than rocking horse poo and I'm a fussy git!
So I have decided to go an order a new one tomorrow.
Black 180 DSG 4Motion with extra tint( because standard tint is rubbish)
Lowered 30mm /side bars/ 20" black alloys ( yet to decide on them but I will have 3 months to decide)
Now the worlds longest 3 months begins.
I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone that has given me help and advice so far!

Oh and xenons and a bike rack!
Already planning trips to dorset ,Cornwall, Wales, Lake District ,Scotland and the Alps!

:bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance :bananadance

Great news. Now I won't feel so bad about advertising that we collected same such vehicle, albeit not lowered, 2 weeks ago. We have yet to do any trips but have used it for days out and have no regrets over the purchase. Being black it does show the dirt so be prepared with a bucket and sponge!

CarolS said:
Great news. Now I won't feel so bad about advertising that we collected same such vehicle, albeit not lowered, 2 weeks ago. We have yet to do any trips but have used it for days out and have no regrets over the purchase. Being black it does show the dirt so be prepared with a bucket and sponge!

Good choice!