Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

I am from Republic of China (Taiwan) R.O.C

Welcome here @rickshih ! Looks like you have a really nice beach! The fire pit / bbq looks really cool as well. Is t foldable? What brand is it?
Thank you for your welcome
Yes, my fire station is foldable
It is our own brand in Taiwan, but it should be found on Taobao or eBay
I posted the seller link in Taiwan for your reference

真的謝謝你的誇獎
實際上,我仍然是一個新手,還有很多老年人的經驗值得我學習!
I'm so sorry that there was an error in Google Translate. Repost it again!!

Really thank you for your compliment
In fact, I am still a novice, and there are many professionals here that I should learn from!

Google the difference between ROC and PRC - very interesting history.

I loved visiting Taiwan - wonderful place and friendly people. Sun Moon Lake is a lovely spot.

Welcome!
I’m very glad that R.O.C (Taiwan) can leave a good impression on you

Sun Moon Lake is a scenic area that even us Taiwanese love to go
We often have friends from Vanlife staying there overnight
It is a good place to go again and again!
If you come to Taiwan again next time, you can refer to Alishan to spend the night watching the sunrise
It will take about another 2 hours by car, I believe you will love it!!

I don’t think that Taiwan has declared independence from China.

China regards Taiwan as some sort of renegade state. If I recall correctly, official maps of Hainan Province must include Taiwan, Hainan, the Spratly Islands and the Parcel Islands.
Yes, this is a fact
But in the same way, we also propose the same national sovereignty to mainland China
This is how politics we ordinary people cannot change its current situation
But I believe that the people of our two countries don’t want us to have a war because of this
Because previous wars split our country into two places, causing serious damage to people’s lives and the country’s economy.

I hope that those in power nowadays can sincerely think about the people, and don’t just think about their political career.
There is an old Chinese proverb: Peace is the most valuable in everything, and the strongest is the one who succumbs to others without fighting.

This is the traditional spirit of our Chinese culture.

Taiwan makes great whisky
You are really an expert...haha

It just so happens that this winery is located in our county
You can try it for free when you go to their winery

Paste the winery link for your reference

Great looking van and campfire! I also visited Taiwan a few times in the late 90s and did some work for TransAsia Airways (now no longer operating). Loved the times I spent in Taipei - many good memories. I would have loved to go camping up in the mountains.

So welcome to the forum!
Thank you for your welcome

I am very familiar with the airline you work for
Students often travel between the north and the south in Taiwan during their time by taking their home flight
I personally like the color series chosen by their company the most, the lavender series
And my classmate also worked in that company before, but unfortunately the later management problems could not be solved and some serious Fei'an incidents occurred! What a pity~

I myself love camping in the mountains very much. Maybe I have 1/2 of Taiwanese aboriginal descent, so I love mountains and forests and the sea, and these are the scenic features of R.O.C (Taiwan).

Hope you can visit Taiwan again.

Welcome! Your post made me remember Chili's videos on Youtube, a fellow California owner from Taipei. He has made some very creative and informative videos! It was also through him that I discovered unrv. They have some very nice products which I think would do well in Europe if distributed here.
So you know Chill too
I also know more about California cars because of him
His instructional videos are done very carefully, so that we novices can DIY decorate our cars with confidence

Thank you again for your welcome!

Me too! We have been really enjoying Chilli's videos - the one of the big VW meet up/rally is incredible! So many families together having an awesome time in their vans. We would love to visit Taiwan again and do a campervan tour, we only had a week in and around Taipei, but it was an amazing place with so much to see and do that we said we'll definitely plan a longer trip when we can travel again

(link to chilli's video of the rally - you can put English subtitles on, well worth a watch!
)
The real attraction of R.O.C (Taiwan) is the beauty of the mountains and forests, the hot springs and the eastern coast
Taipei is just a place for people to work, not to relax you.

I hope that next time you have the opportunity to come to R.O.C (Taiwan), you can arrange some outdoor itineraries to get a glimpse of the true beauty of R.O.C (Taiwan).