Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

How much Aqua Kem concentrated in Porta Potti 335

Nathz

Nathz

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hello,
Not been here for a while. Health problems.
It is now time to use our Cali!
We have just bought a PortaPotti 335 and the Aqua Kem concentrated liquid to use with it.
I am trying to find out how much blue and pink concentrated liquid to add for the small reservoir.
Would you know ?
Thanks in advance for your reply.

If using the blue we use about an eggcup full. Prefer to use washing machine tablets as they smell nicer & don’t stain if spilt.

If using the blue we use about an eggcup full. Prefer to use washing machine tablets as they smell nicer & don’t stain if spilt.
Thank you Andy,
You mean you put a washing machine tablet Instead of the blue liquid?
You add some water to it and it does the job similar to the blue? In PP 335 ?
Thanks again.

Yes, exactly that. If you’ve got a capsule laying around try it, there’s not a lot to loose. I think they are Arial 3 in 1 that we are currently using.
I find the blu fluid the most revolting thing available, it has a sickly smell, it stains and it’s a fairly big container to cart about.
7 washing capsules in a very small Tupperware tub does us for at least a week.

I will definitely try the washing capsules ... Great Idea

Any 'bio' washing machine capsule works

Sent from my CPN-W09 using Tapatalk

Any 'bio' washing machine capsule works

Sent from my CPN-W09 using Tapatalk
Just don’t empty the contents into a septic tank if you are using thetford blue or washing capsules (…the owner of the tank won’t be too happy a few months later as it stops the natural process so he will need to empty the tank on a more regular basis); Thetford green is fine for septic tanks.

Just don’t empty the contents into a septic tank if you are using thetford blue or washing capsules (…the owner of the tank won’t be too happy a few months later as it stops the natural process so he will need to empty the tank on a more regular basis); Thetford green is fine for septic tanks.
When we were on a septic tank bio liquid detergents were fine in the washing machine.
Not sure why a campsite tank would be any different?

Agree about the thetford blue.

If one doesn't use the potty for defecation and empties each morning then there is not really any need for any chemicals. Empty and rinse well.