Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

How many California's?

Ajspicer

Ajspicer

VIP Member
VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Driving to and from our Christmas break down in Cornwall, I spotted lots of California's travelling in both directions and wondered how many there are in the UK.

Does anyone have an idea of the number in the UK as whilst there are never many for sale there does seem to be lots out and about, very rarely do we go away without seeing others?

Happy new year,

Andrew.

When I last looked there were about 2000 UK registered ones with 180 4motion 180s (rather a coincidence)!

Guys, for what it's worth, I bought my cali in late September this year, after enquiring about seven that were all sold the day or week before. The sales person told me that vw UK sold 832 cali's in 2013 and by early September 2014, they had sold over 1400, and there was a considerable waiting list for all dealers. He, like many others have a list of those looking, he only got to name nr. 3 and any new arrival was sold. Many others told me the same thing.
So, for a guess, I'd say maybe 2400 in the last two years alone.

Reviving an old thread...
So, does anyone have a rough idea on how many New California’s have been registered or on order in the (U.K) 2020 and 2021, I’m seeing them absolutely everywhere, and these are actual California’s, not conversions, I do live in a camper van hot spot, but there are just so many

Reviving an old thread...
So, does anyone have a rough idea on how many New California’s have been registered or on order in the (U.K) 2020 and 2021, I’m seeing them absolutely everywhere, and these are actual California’s, not conversions, I do live in a camper van hot spot, but there are just so many
Scroll down to VW California. I'll leave you to add up all the versions.

Back