Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi

A

andrewharrop309

Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Had my van for about 9 months now but new to the club. I went for the Beach with the 3 seater bench plus several options. Long story but i use my company car allowance (well it does tick all the boxes, 5 seats, under 4 years old etc) so its a daily driver as well as a family overnighter. it works great for me (my kid is a climber so its great to throw the gear in and get out for the day) and wish i had done it ages ago.

The only issue i have is a mattress for the lower bed, the dealer kind of talked me out of it (wish i had trusted my instinct). Most useless feature i purchased, probably foldable mirrors, best feature probably LED headlights :)

Happy to be part of the club

ce3cf615-6faa-4c50-9651-e44f7fd830f0.JPG

Welcome Andrew! We have a nearly new VW mattress if you’re interested? If you follow me, I’ll drop you a message about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome Hope you have great camping fun! Folding mirrors are a “must“ when driving through the lanes of Cornwall and Devon, and even up in Scotland on single track roads. Seen a few big whites with smashed side mirrors.

:welcome Hope you have great camping fun! Folding mirrors are a “must“ when driving through the lanes of Cornwall and Devon, and even up in Scotland on single track roads. Seen a few big whites with smashed side mirrors.
Agree, on those odd occasions, folding mirrors are worth the cost. Not cheap to replace, then there's all the agro. Enjoy.