Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi from East Yorks

G

gkent

VIP Member
Hi picked up my pearl black 2012 Cali 180 DSG yesterday - ''retirement' present to my self! .

I''m still working out what everything does and in which order :oops: had hoped to use this weekend but given weather forecast may just delay ! Til spring arrives

Congrats on your new Cali :)
The cali's don't mind alittle bad weather ,so maybe a short trip out to get to know her ...:)

Hi and welcome from East Yorkshire :thumb

We picked our 'Beach' up last week and spent our 1st night in it parked outside the stepson`s flat in Harrogate after fitting a new floor for him.
Snowed during the day and was below freezing at night, but we soon got warm despite having no heating.
Got to admit that I can`t wait for our mattress topper to arrive, as the 'seat bed' is a little hard......although that could have been from all the aches and pains of a days graft.

Hope you get out in your Cali soon, whatever the weather.

Hi used my pension 3 weeks a go on a2012 nigh blue 180 dsg. Had lots of fun just driving and kitting it out. Like you been waiting for the weather to change before venturing to far. :doh :bananadance will have to wait a little longer looking at the forecast. Enjoy

Cheers folks may just risk it on Saturday -quilt -heater-tea -brandy, might just get us through!

Back