Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi from Doug

doug

doug

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi,
I am just about to take delivery of my new blue California Berghaus at the end of next week - hopefully. My wife and I have decided that we are getting to old / lazy for camping in a tent so have decided to upgrade. We are looking forward to lots of walking weekends away with our 3 dogs - the novelty of being in sleeping bags, in a small tent with a soaking wet Golden Retriever and young Springer Spaniel has definitely worn-off!
If it arrives on time the first trip will be down to Cornwall for the weekend at the end of April with my daughter to attend a photography course which should be fun.
I have already picked up lots of hints and tips from the newbie forum - thanks everyone for posting such good information.

Doug

Hi doug welcome along. Glad you are finding the club usefull that's the main reason for
Setting it up.we all start somewhere. Good advise from Martin when you pick up your Cali it's very easy to get excited and forget something.
Post up a picture when you get it :thumb :thumb

Hello Doug.
Welcome to the forum.
I can see how the attractions of wet hounds in a tent might wear thin in time.
Not long until your dlivery date. Woo Hoo.
Luke

Had my berghaus for three months now and still loving it. And do make sure that you take the check list because a few items on the list were missing when I picked mine up.