ThomasHJ

ThomasHJ

Top Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forums so I figured I'd introduce myself. My name's Thomas and my girlfriend and I have 2 little boys. We also just recently were able to buy a VW T4 California Coach, which to us is a dream come true. We are looking to have great weekends and holidays with the four of us in the camper. I joined the forums because I found some really interesting posts and figured I can learn a lot here.

Regards, Thomas H. Jensen

Hi Thomas and welcome. You will find a very enthusiastic T4 crowd on here who worship their Cali's.

Mike

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forums so I figured I'd introduce myself. My name's Thomas and my girlfriend and I have 2 little boys. We also just recently were able to buy a VW T4 California Coach, which to us is a dream come true. We are looking to have great weekends and holidays with the four of us in the camper. I joined the forums because I found some really interesting posts and figured I can learn a lot here.

Regards, Thomas H. Jensen
:welcome:welcome:welcome
You'll not regret it. Wish We'd've taken the plunge when the kids were small.

Welkom Thomas vanuit Belgie.....!
Welcome on board ....!

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

Obligatory photos please.

Loved your country, especially the Tulip fields.

As requested, some photos ;-)

IMG_20170715_170541_112.jpg

20170715_161417.jpg

Well it's all 'new'. Taking it out for a first serious camping trip this weekend! :)

Hi Thomas,

Could it be I spotted this brightly polished red in our neighbourhood in Utrecht recently, just around the corner... New dutch numberplate... ???

Hi Bart & Marga,

You got me! Good to know there's experienced VW T owners just around the corner! ;-) I'll keep an eye out for a silver colored T5. I actually saw one yesterday driving in front of me (vleutenseweg). (I was in my normal car). Perhaps it was you!?

Greetings, Thomas

Thusday afternoon you could have seen us there, on our way to Festival Wonderfeel, where we are now. But there is also an other silver grey T5 Cali in our neighbourhood... As a T4 owner, you may want to consider joining weetjewel.nl, the largest dutch t4/5/6- forum. It bit more technical than here, and not just Cali's, but a very active community. We have learned a lot there, over the years.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van Tapatalk

@ThomasHJ: and just one other tip: the garage in the Alberdingk Thijmstraat still has places for rent. There are already 4 VW vans parked there, of which 3 campervans :).

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van Tapatalk

+bvddobb: thanks for the tip about the garage! Will check it out. And I made an account at weetjewel!

@sapto: thanks

I have previously introduced myself, but today can proudly add that we have bought a 'new' camper van. A T5 California 2.0L 140 DSG in the colour 'sand beige'. Couldn't be happier. Our T4 California Westfalia will be sold after the winter and for now I will be spening all my spare time on getting to know the new one.