Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi all!

Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Just a quick hi, My name is Darin, Picked up our Cali (Alan (Long story)) from Liverpool van centre, registered 22nd Feb 23, in the ever popular Ascot grey!
Have been looking into getting a California for just over a year, so as soon as we picked it up my wife Linda and I popped down to Devon Dorset border to get the solar fitted by the ever helpful Roger Donoghue (added a "Victron Smart Battery Sense Voltage and Temperature Sensor Long Range 10m" as I wanted the temp/voltage to be monitored at source and then set up a VE Smart Network) this was also to charge an Ecoflow Delta 2.
Stayed local and had a great nights sleep although a bit warm with the heater on 5 so turned the heating to 3 which seems to suit us.
Had the space save tray delivered and easy to install so hopefully save our backs reaching in for things! been away twice so far and planning further trips around the Uk and EU next year, not seen much of the UK as my wife used to work for British Airways so always went abroad, time to smash the UK then the rest of europe :) anyway we would like to say thank you for any info I have gained from reading these forums
Kind regards
Darin and Linda.. and of course Alan!

IMG_3456.JPEG

First - extra points for a Hitchhikers reference. Second, welcome! 3 panels - that's some serious ray catching! Love the SpaceMate - ours is the dogs nads and we super pleased with it.

@Escape_with_Dolly - this is what yours will look like!

So long and thanks for the fish!

Looks really nice with the black Springfield alloys. Enjoy.