Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi all

Dave Wood

Dave Wood

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hello everyone,
We have just acquired our first Cali(T5 SE 140)
I had to do an 1100 round trip to pick her up from Leicester and fell in love with her on the way home. We are probably the most northerly(mainland) Cali owners as we live on the far north coast of Scotland. We are looking forward to our first venture in her probably somewhere on the West Coast as soon as possible
We will keep you posted

IMG_0127.JPG

Welcome on board!

:welcome
Did you get her from Parkway or was it a private sale. There was one very like her there on Thursday when I was there.

the journey home must have been fun and a useful way to get accustomed to the van. the black wheels look particularly good. Enjoy!

Hi
:welcome
Did you get her from Parkway or was it a private sale. There was one very like her there on Thursday when I was there.
Hi.... yes you are correct I did get it from Parkway....felt a little sad trading in my BMW M3 but hey.....I'm happy now

Haha - not for long I'm sure. You'll have got to know her well. My drive home was only 10 miles and then I had a frustrating fortnight until we had our first proper trip.
Yes I know what you mean.....me and wife are itching to get away for our first trip.....have 3 dogs here though so need one of our kids to dog-sit/house-sit so we can do it!! Hopefully we can press gang one of them within the next couple of weeks

Reactions: DM
Hello everyone,
We have just acquired our first Cali(T5 SE 140)
I had to do an 1100 round trip to pick her up from Leicester and fell in love with her on the way home. We are probably the most northerly(mainland) Cali owners as we live on the far north coast of Scotland. We are looking forward to our first venture in her probably somewhere on the West Coast as soon as possible
We will keep you posted

View attachment 20694
Welcome!

Lola is a T5SE 140 blue as yours! So you have her twin ;-) I am sure you will never think of the other car you swapped for the camper, enjoy!!
The entire family 2 adults, 1 teenager and 2 dogs) is going on a Scottish Tour in august, I wil keep an eye on the road for our lol