Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi All - From Suffolk, UK.

B

Banzaibrothers

VIP Member
Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi everyone! Thank you for allowing me to join.

Hopefully a future owner here. We are hoping to be in the market around September/October for a late T5 SE/ Early T6 Ocean (was the T5 ever an Ocean?).

We are after a 140 DSG (having been scared off the 180) and I’m here gather information - thank you for the wonderful bank of information already here!

If I could kick off with my first question: where is considered the ‘best’ place to source an approx 10 year old vehicle? Facebook, eBay, AutoTrader, forums, indi dealers ….. ‍♂️

Thank you all again,

Mike.

Hi everyone! Thank you for allowing me to join.

Hopefully a future owner here. We are hoping to be in the market around September/October for a late T5 SE/ Early T6 Ocean (was the T5 ever an Ocean?).

We are after a 140 DSG (having been scared off the 180) and I’m here gather information - thank you for the wonderful bank of information already here!

If I could kick off with my first question: where is considered the ‘best’ place to source an approx 10 year old vehicle? Facebook, eBay, AutoTrader, forums, indi dealers ….. ‍♂️

Thank you all again,

Mike.
♂️ was meant to be a ‘shrugging’ emoji :)

If I could kick off with my first question: where is considered the ‘best’ place to source an approx 10 year old vehicle? Facebook, eBay, AutoTrader, forums, indi dealers ….. ‍
All those, plus of course this forum’s classified section I would say.

Back