Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hey all!

Johnboy Butts

Johnboy Butts

Vehicle
Just browsing
My name is Jay and I live in South Yorkshire with my wife Roz and 2 beautiful daughters Melissa and Connie. I’ve not yet bought my camper van but plan to do so before the summer. I’m looking at a T6.1 in a professional conversion such as Vanworx or Xscape. I’ll be asking plenty of questions about these campers so I apologise in advance. I have been a moderator in the past on a worldwide Mercedes forum but had to give it up as it was taking up too much of my time so I’m sure I know most of the do’s and don’t’s.

Btw, my screen name is necessary as I’m a teacher and don’t want kids looking me up….simples.

So, thanks for the add, hello from me and I’m looking forward to chatting with you all.

Very best wishes.

Jay.

My name is Jay and I live in South Yorkshire with my wife Roz and 2 beautiful daughters Melissa and Connie. I’ve not yet bought my camper van but plan to do so before the summer. I’m looking at a T6.1 in a professional conversion such as Vanworx or Xscape. I’ll be asking plenty of questions about these campers so I apologise in advance. I have been a moderator in the past on a worldwide Mercedes forum but had to give it up as it was taking up too much of my time so I’m sure I know most of the do’s and don’t’s.

Btw, my screen name is necessary as I’m a teacher and don’t want kids looking me up….simples.

So, thanks for the add, hello from me and I’m looking forward to chatting with you all.

Very best wishes.

Jay.
@Johnboy Butts , if it is info on conversions, layouts and what you can and cannot do - the t6forum may be a better place. With Vanworz or Xscape, you will have a lot of options to select from and over on the t6forum, many would have used vanworx or Xscape and will be able to share pics and other details with you.

Enjoy the purchase and the ownership experience

Wot, not wanting a Cali ! Anyway welcome to the forum.