Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello!

Big Bloke

Big Bloke

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
Hi,I've been reading up on the forum without posting for some time now.
After visiting most of the better T5 converters,We've decided,(finally). that a Cali SE is what We're really after! We spent most of yesterday afternoon at VW Birmingham clambering in and out their showroom stock.We're looking to buy one in May,when I retire,preferably pre owned 2010 onwards,I'll be posting in the wanted section shortly.....hope to meet a few of You on our future travels! :thumb

Hi there big bloke welcome along. Good luck with your search for a Cali :thumb

Welcome to the club,

Hi big bloke :hello
Welcome to the club
That's what I done last year,a retirement present in the form of a Cali to myself.
Would have liked to have done it when I was younger, but wasn't to be.

and a hello from me, yet another retiree treating themself to just a little bit of well-deserved decadence.

My most decadent feeling so far? Lying all snug and warm in my cozy duvet whilst it is frezing cold outside, needing to get up, poking a warm arm out of the covers into the cold air to find the remote control for the heater, then shrinking back into the covers for ten minutes until it all gets lovely and warm!!

Welcome and you must really be looking forward to getting on your travels!!

Well..........After a lot of searching,head scratching and umming and arhing,We have put the deposit down on a ex demo Candy White 2013 California Beach 140.We'll be collecting it in 3 weeks time........wallet is taking a bashing on buying all the bits and pieces to kit it out now! :cool:

Congratulations on your new van :thumb

Before you buy any accessories the first one is the best money spent - VIP membership on here will get you all kinds of discounts!

Welcome - I did the same process as you; examining all kinds of conversions before deciding on a cali

Hello Big Bloke apparently the spending doesn't stop I've so far bought an awning, fridge,porta loo,carpets,front and rear mudflaps and some fancy graphics and now saving for a hookup(EHU) and maybe in time a nice set of Sportline alloys :cool

Alasdair