Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello!

E

etherbeliever

Hi All

I'm Andrew and I steal my dad's California at every opportunity. My partner and I use it to go mountain biking to all corners of the country and for our first foreign trip to the Alps this summer. The van is a 2011 180PS 4motion, nothing non standard bar the bike racks, just a tasty little van. I take full responsibility for persuading my dad to get it instead of a coach built camper....not at all motivated by me wanting to pinch it ;) ! Dad's always going away in it too and even uses it for longer trips to friends houses, in case he "fancies a cuppa" on the way. You've already helped me with one issue, thank you! In return for your help on camper van related issues I can help with mountain bike related problems, though I guess this isn't the forum for that!

Cheers

Andrew

:rofl

Hi Andrew,

welcome to the forum hope you enjoy it.

Your poor father glad we have a daughter. ;) :D

No sounds like the Cali is getting a lot use and giving you all a lot of enjoyment. :grin: :D

We have just started a new sub section for leg power (including cycling and mountain biking) so your input would be very useful. :thumb

John

Hello again Andrew. My son is nearly 15 and I know that he is planning on liberating ours when he is old enough and licenced.
Luke