Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello hello...who's in'ere then??

What do you think of it so far

Coming along nicely.

I lose track of all the forum software out there. Any particular reasons for using php??

It's just the most suitable forum software to add to our new website that we are creating.
Hopefully it will be a big improvement on the old one.
Enjoy. :D :D :D

Oky doky.
What are you going to do with the 'other forum'? closing it down and auto link across to this one from that web address when you have imported all the posts?

I've been reliably informed by admin that 90% of members will be transferred automatically
Everybody should receive an email with details. Everybody else should have a link to get them across.

No it shoudnt be a problem as i have used
The same pw and un with no issues
Lets hope for a smooth change over

Got the email..all registered up! phpbb is the free way forward... lots of clever stuff can be added on once it's all up and running! You might want to consider swapping the old style captcha for nucaptcha to keep the spammers out. They can work around text recognition but they don't do videos! We (TheSVWOC) have been virtually spam free since I installed it. ;)

Welcome to our new home soundcatcher.

Santa Cruise had a really good turn out on Sunday. Some lovely Bugs and Busses a great day and cruise for a good cause.

John

Thanks Andy for that, this is so much more complex that Proboards but so much better, loads of 'add ons' on the todo list.

Thanks again for letting us join you on Sunday, it was a really good afternoon, look forward to doing it again next year.