Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello, has anyone found an alternative to the tailgate window blind (California T5). It has jammed in the extended position

D

DavidG

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hello, has anyone found an alternative to the tailgate window blind (California T5). It has jammed in the extended position and I have read elsewhere it is a nightmare to repair. I'm wondering about replacing with a Brandrup thermal window cover, or even a roller blind which I could cut to size. Thoughts welcome.

Hello, has anyone found an alternative to the tailgate window blind (California T5). It has jammed in the extended position and I have read elsewhere it is a nightmare to repair. I'm wondering about replacing with a Brandrup thermal window cover, or even a roller blind which I could cut to size. Thoughts welcome.
Hi there, we have the brandrup rear window blind. We bought it to blackout the rear as we had a little one sleeping in the back, the original blind has gaps either side and let in a lot of light, especially at afternoon nap time. We use it all the time and now don’t bother with the roller blind. We have the same internal blinds for the front and they live in the pop top (flat).

I would always try to repair it. First remove the cover (or have somebody doing it) and see what the problem really is...

krgds, Multi

Back