Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Verwood

Bubba Gross

Bubba Gross

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi all, been skulking around for a few weeks now, pleased to say I just ordered a Deep pearl black 180 DSG Cali from Breeze Poole last Friday ... now have 20 weeks to wait

Can't wait :)

Hi Bubba welcome and congratulations on the Cali :thumb

Colin

Welcome to the forum, another Califiornia on the South Coast and some great locations not far from you to try out once you take delivery. The wait will be worthwhile.

Hi , and welcome.

Good evening and welcome

Welcome aboard. The wait will be worth it and you'll be an expert on using it if you continue browsing here.:thumb

Hi Bubba, welcome to the Forum - great place for advice, hints and tips. We are not too far from you in Poole :)

Hi bubba
I ordered my beach last Friday from breeze aswell
I was given 19 weeks delivery - can't wait

Hi Rusty ... wicked, we can meet up in the car park when we collect :thumb

Hi all, been skulking around for a few weeks now, pleased to say I just ordered a Deep pearl black 180 DSG Cali from Breeze Poole last Friday ... now have 20 weeks to wait

I

I've got a black 180 dsg one on demo at the moment until my Blackberry turns up - I live in Wimborne such a good van you will not be disappointed with 180 dsg , brilliant !!!

I

I've got a black 180 dsg one on demo at the moment until my Blackberry turns up - I live in Wimborne such a good van you will not be disappointed with 180 dsg , brilliant !!!

ooooh really I am in Verwood ... not far for me to find ya :thumb