Hello from the Midlands

AT_SIMON

AT_SIMON

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick message to say hello!

We took delivery of our Majave Beige 4M Ocean from Swanway Birmingham around a month ago now. I've been lurking around on the forum filling my head with California related information in anticipation of our first outing next weekend.

We are moving from a 1984 T25 which we have owned for 5 years, the new camper seems a world away in luxury and refinement.

The T25 hasn't been sold as we are so attached to him (Clifford); we are just planning to semi-retire him and maybe use him on the odd weekend here and there.

bus.jpg

As you can see to jazz up the outside of the bus I have changed the wheels and added side bars but I think that's the limit of the alterations to be done.

Simon

I passed a van that looked like this on the M6 yesterday

:welcome AT-Simon,

great colour, it changes in various lighting conditions (team Mojave:thumb)

Keeping the T4 may well be a good investment and they do become part of the Fam.

Photos and an update of your first Cali outing always goes down well ! :cool:

when do the inevitable upgrades start . ;)

Camping mode active

It’s here…… the first outing for the bus, up in the Lake District.

Everything’s awesome but am already thinking of ditching to 20” wheels and getting something a bit more comfortable.

F9BB7AAF-40BA-4AE4-ADB6-D94CECCEF507.jpeg

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick message to say hello!

We took delivery of our Majave Beige 4M Ocean from Swanway Birmingham around a month ago now. I've been lurking around on the forum filling my head with California related information in anticipation of our first outing next weekend.

We are moving from a 1984 T25 which we have owned for 5 years, the new camper seems a world away in luxury and refinement.

The T25 hasn't been sold as we are so attached to him (Clifford); we are just planning to semi-retire him and maybe use him on the odd weekend here and there.

View attachment 78964

As you can see to jazz up the outside of the bus I have changed the wheels and added side bars but I think that's the limit of the alterations to be done.

Simon
Great wheels

Back