Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Sussex

S

SallyW

Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
We would like to introduce ourselves to the forum. We are David and Sally and a black Labrador called Nelson based near Brighton. Late last summer we purchased a 2013 silver California (180 DSG). We popped into our local dealer just to browse and a week later we had purchased our campervan. We are not prone to impulse buying and it has taken far more heart searching choosing toppers and saucepans and coffee makers etc than it did the van! We love our campervan and the potential for adventure. I have enjoyed the forum very much and am looking forward to contributing.

Welcome , we love to see pictures of your adventures and Nelson's picture in the dog section;)

Welcome! My Cali was also an impulse purchase last year and like you I love it.
Look forward to seeing the pics and hearing of your adventures.

Browse and Buy.
Not the normal California purchase story. It normally goes more like, "How much ! I'm not paying that much for a van" but there is no turning back from that point. After much penny counting and endless market surveys, you'll be back, with whatever excuse you give yourself to justify the purchase, but you'll be back. So Congratulations in saving yourself all that anguish and making that quick decision.

Thank you all for your really warm welcome.

Welcome to the falling in love club - I wanted LWB high top, looked at the Cali, got in the back - sold! Not a single regret in spite of busting my budget!

We are a little down the coast from you :welcome

Look forward to seeing you out and about.

Hello, we're also from Brighton, well Hove actually......;)