Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Henley-on-Thames

P

philipmaul

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Just ordered a California Beach (140 sand beige, parking heater etc.) from VW Wooburn Green for delivery in May - i.e., a Caravelle with a roof bed and a leisure battery! We went for the extra space and flexibility instead of the fitted kitchen. Are we the only ones to do this? We are from Sonning Common and I work just down the road from the meet on March 24th.

Philip and Janet Maul

Hi Philip & Janet, welcome to the club.

I think you may well be our first Beach owners! Be great to have a review on it when you take delivery.

Are you coming to the meet? Non cali owners are more than welcome as we have a few potential purchasers coming along.

Martin

Yes, we hope to get to the meet in Henley. We'll have to travel less than a mile from my office to get to the campsite!

Philip

Hi folks. Great to have our firt Beach Boys (& girls) on board.
I am very smitten with the Beach too. I have been considering a Caravelle as a Cali-Light, but the Beach just takes it a step further. I am taken though with some of the driving aids / luxuries in the 'Velle. (Maybe I should go for an LWB and have a mahoosive downstairs bed!!?,

The Lad (14.5yrs) loves the Beach we saw, and he is clearly hoping / planning on taking it away when he has passed his test
I am really excited to see your delivery photos
Luke