Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Hebden Bridge

• Thread starter Charles Meecham
  • Start date
C

Charles Meecham

Vehicle
Cali now sold
Hi all of you. I just want to say thanks to all of you who have posted advice which has been particularly helpful to an owner of a T5 Cali which is ten years of age. This has been a busy time for us because so many classic faults have emerged at about the same time and your advice has helped me fix ( most) of them. The most tricky fix was replacing the roof sensors - wow that was a job and a half - also mending the water pump and we are just about to get help with fixing the air bag warning light. So 3 in a row. I’m not going to moan. Anyhow we are about to set off to France soon after this awful Covid break and wondering if we are still young enough to clamber up into the roof! Whatever, it’s going to be an adventure…… Charlie.

Welcome Charlie, sounds like you've been busy. Hopefully a great trip to France, problem free. Enjoy.

:welcome to the forum. There’s a truism in engineering of any kind, the more you fix the more you learn. I guess your learning is more advanced than many now! Thankfully I’ve not had to fix much at all on our van, but this forum has been educational about features of the van, plus tips and tricks a plenty. I hope you enjoy your first long trip!