Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello everyone

Dee 07

Dee 07

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
joined about a week ago, I work a lot of the time, so haven’t really had time to say hi.
Looking forward to time off 25th July for 6 days. Trying to book a site in the Lake District,
Will be my first camper van holiday, have camped before but this was in a tent .
So looking forward to it.

Good morning Dee and a big welcome to you.

Great times ahead, the Cali is a superb vehicle, but lots to learn and lots of mistakes to be made so don't feel shy about asking for help and advice.

Welcome on board ...

Good morning Dee and a big welcome to you.

Great times ahead, the Cali is a superb vehicle, but lots to learn and lots of mistakes to be made so don't feel shy about asking for help and advice.
Hi granny Jen, I am sure I will be asking for advice, thank you for your welcome

joined about a week ago, I work a lot of the time, so haven’t really had time to say hi.
Looking forward to time off 25th July for 6 days. Trying to book a site in the Lake District,
Will be my first camper van holiday, have camped before but this was in a tent .
So looking forward to it.

Welcome and hi! Look forward to see some pictures of your first camping trip! As you come from tent camping you are experienced camper and I guess it‘s easy for you to cope with any situation related to camping otherwise as GrannyJen said: We are here to help!
Happy camping

:welcome You certainly will enjoy your adventures and what a place to start in the Lake District.

Welcome Hope the weather remains fine for your first trip

Welcome Hope the weather remains fine for your first trip
Thank you, I have just over 3 weeks before my trip, so won’t mind a bit of rain now and then !! So we don’t use up all the sun