Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Have you a under shield 4 Engine bay.

T

T25 westfalia

Vehicle
Just browsing
HELLO I am new to this site and my name is Daz.
Good to talk to you all.I haven't a california yet, at the moment I've got a t25 westfalia left hand drive with golf td in the engine bay.
Ive been looking at other new builds of t6 campers and not sure which one stands out.I reckon the california as got a good build quality and light weight materials.looking at other t6 camper builds none of them have a under shield to protect the engine from salt and water and dirt.Not sure if the california as ones have never had the chance to look.
I was also wondering if they do a long wheel base california as well.
Bye for now, cheers.

Good to talk to you all.I haven't a california yet, at the moment I've got a t25 westfalia left hand drive with golf td in the engine bay.
Ive been looking at other new builds of t6 campers and not sure which one stands out.I reckon the california as got a good build quality and light weight materials.looking at other t6 camper builds none of them have a under shield to protect the engine from salt and water and dirt.Not sure if the california as ones have never had the chance to look.
Bye for now, cheers.
VW California only comes in SWB version.

I have, 2014 SE, a fairly thick plastic under engine body tray.

Welcome on board .

Welcome on board .
Thank you.Thats great to hear about the protective shield.
What's the best engine on the t5,t6.I met a German couple in Derbyshire,they had a 106bhp 1900cc engine,they said it was a good engine to have for longevity.
Many thanks,Daz.

Thank you.Thats great to hear about the protective shield.
What's the best engine on the t5,t6.I met a German couple in Derbyshire,they had a 106bhp 1900cc engine,they said it was a good engine to have for longevity.
Many thanks,Daz.
Sorry,I mean it was 140bhp.

Bye for now, cheers.
Picked my california ocean 294 DSG up last month and it has belly plate under the engine, hope this helps

Picked my california ocean 294 DSG up last month and it has belly plate under the engine, hope this helps
Hi Taff996,Thats good then, great stuff.Bet you can not wait to go and try the van out.
Good luck.Happy camping.

Back