Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Have i just found the best kept secret??

Bumble The Van

Bumble The Van

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
dateposted-public

Hello all!
Just bought a month ago my cali se and have to say i have never been in love with a vehicle so much before in my life lol. What the bloody hell have i been missing ??? What so weird is once you own one you see so many on the roads but before owning i just did not even notice , its like everyone is going around driving one with a smirk on their face and a "shhh keep this quiet" routine . i have been incredibly lucky in my life to own many cars from 997s to defenders but never has a vehicle hooked me so much into its sheer genius design - err can you tell im in love?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sshh - don't tell your missus she'll be getting jealous! Congratulations :thumb

NO ! There were many of us who found out before you did...:D
Glad to hear you enjoying ....:thumb

Welcome to the brotherhood! I love the acknowledgement we give each other on the road. I get the same reaction when on my motorcycle and driving my Defender. Its a nice feeling of belonging and knowing you have support from fellow owners and enthusiasts. Unbeatable!

Once bitten forever smitten!!
Welcome to the club it is a formidable feeling to have and it's hard not to grin and smile as you drive it too.
The knowing look nod and wave from another owner tells it too.,

Enjoy the ride.

Where are ALL the California's in Sweden. I can't find anyone to wave to only T5's and there aren't many of them and they don't wave back!:D

Where are ALL the California's in Sweden. I can't find anyone to wave to only T5's and there aren't many of them and they don't wave back!:D
Bet you've seen lots of Volvo's and Saabs though.

One or two. But lots of Audi and BMW. The locals all seem to have 2 or 3 large spotlights. Must be for spotting the Elk during the dark season.:D

Hi WelshGas great log of your trip, enjoying the updates.

Tempted by the iBoost WiFi.
Any tips on its usage especially logging on to Free Wifi
Are you using it primarily to log onto campsite WiFi where you are staying and know the password?
or Fon
or Cafe's, Pubs, Restaurants etc where you have to pop in spend a few quid and ask for the password?
Any tips would be appreciated.

Thank you

dateposted-public

Hello all!
Just bought a month ago my cali se and have to say i have never been in love with a vehicle so much before in my life lol. What the bloody hell have i been missing ??? What so weird is once you own one you see so many on the roads but before owning i just did not even notice , its like everyone is going around driving one with a smirk on their face and a "shhh keep this quiet" routine . i have been incredibly lucky in my life to own many cars from 997s to defenders but never has a vehicle hooked me so much into its sheer genius design - err can you tell im in love?

Jealous!! they started building mine this week. Cant wait, every Transporter,Caravelle etc I see is driving me nuts! knowing its on its way,got a house full of gear ready to go and explore

I'm in love with mine too....it stays on a farm on my way home from work so I frequently find excuses to take stuff up to it and swoon!
My neighbours have a motorhome so we swap hints and tips too...we're all madly in love with our vans!

Back