Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Happy Things/Thoughts/Videos/Jokes

From what we’ve learnt about Covid-19 in the past few months, it seems he’s a complicated fellow. He hates Kent, loves Cornwall. He prowls around pubs after 10pm, yet he’s practically teetotal: no drink for Mr Covid, unless it’s with a meal.

I don’t know why he’s waging this campaign against families, but he is giving us five days off from the rules at Christmas. He’ll tolerate a round of charades, according to scientific experts, but would rather we didn’t play boardgames. Anyone who hates Monopoly that much can’t be all bad.

In fact, he must be an anti-racist, because when Black Lives Matter protesters went on the march over summer, he posed no threat at all – whereas the anti-lockdown protesters in London at the weekend were such a danger to the public health that more than 150 of them had to be arrested.

Covid believes in law and order. Presumably that’s why he let policemen break social distancing rules, or why he didn’t object as they hugged the protesters close and gently launched them into the back of their van. If he wasn’t so cruel, I’d say Mr Covid is an upstanding citizen.

Now that sounds very reasonable to me. Expensive in our house though. I bought packets of Smarties for the grandkids a month ago (stocking fillers) and I've already eaten them and need to go and buy some more. As I have no willpower I've decided to do my luxury Christmas food shopping late and keep the cupboards pretty bare.

That's not working out too well though as now I'm even digging in to the things I'm not even keen on. I blame the Covid restrictions. Lockdown & tier 3 have driven me to it.

This statue appeared yesterday on the plinth in Bristol that Colston once stood on.

Rather than being a slave trader like Colston, the fictional Darth Vader was in fact once a slave himself.
“Anakin Skywalker, the one destined to bring balance to the Force, and his mother were both bought and sold as slaves on Tatooine until a Jedi Master and his apprentice, Obi-Wan Kenobi, came into their lives,”

This would be fun to find on your Christmas tree

The Koala gets a bit upset at being pulled from the tree by the conservation people, but taken to a real tree outside happily climbs up it very quickly.

Well here is a synopsis of this year. All good humour has fact behind it, digest and start to research what is happening, why it is happening and then you will get to who is doing it to you, not much time left to stop the tyranny of global government
ahttps://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=corona%20christmas%20album&kind=video

Well here is a synopsis of this year. All good humour has fact behind it, digest and start to research what is happening, why it is happening and then you will get to who is doing it to you, not much time left to stop the tyranny of global government
ahttps://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=corona%20christmas%20album&kind=video

Still taking the crazy pills then Bob?

I wonder what the Driver saw/thought when he looked in his rear view mirror?

And another one!

New monolith appears in Isle of Wight
It follows identical sculptures appearing in Utah, California and Romania
6 December 2020 • 11:29pm

E630FFE7-4154-4D3E-9FCA-DDB4454CA811.jpeg
An extraordinary reflective monolith emerged on the Isle of Wight yesterday at the bottom of a sheer cliff on Compton Beach, baffling locals.
Ami Blackburn, 31, went to investigate and take her own photos with her son and boyfriend after seeing pictures on social media but reading rumours they may have been photoshopped.
Miss Blackburn, who is a healthcare assistant from Newport, Isle of Wight, said: "I saw the comments about the possibility of photoshop so my partner, myself and my youngest went to check it out.
"I thought I was very bizarre when I first saw it and immediately researchedthe ones found in Utah, California and Romania.
"We moved some of the sand from around the bottom and it's partly buried but we felt underneath and it was made of wood with mirrors stuck to the side.
"I'd love the idea of it being delivered by aliens but it's more than likely an unusual art project. But can 2020 get any weirder?

Last edited:
And another one!

New monolith appears in Isle of Wight
It follows identical sculptures appearing in Utah, California and Romania
6 December 2020 • 11:29pm

View attachment 70472
An extraordinary reflective monolith emerged on the Isle of Wight yesterday at the bottom of a sheer cliff on Compton Beach, baffling locals.
Ami Blackburn, 31, went to investigate and take her own photos with her son and boyfriend after seeing pictures on social media but reading rumours they may have been photoshopped.
Miss Blackburn, who is a healthcare assistant from Newport, Isle of Wight, said: "I saw the comments about the possibility of photoshop so my partner, myself and my youngest went to check it out.
"I thought I was very bizarre when I first saw it and immediately researchedthe ones found in Utah, California and Romania.
"We moved some of the sand from around the bottom and it's partly buried but we felt underneath and it was made of wood with mirrors stuck to the side.
"I'd love the idea of it being delivered by aliens but it's more than likely an unusual art project. But can 2020 get any weirder?

How 'bout someone putting up one in the middle of the field at the next Cali Club meet? :D

Back