Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Happy Things/Thoughts/Videos/Jokes

2ad126387dd0f4b7c40e6622cbb862ef.jpg

Essex Council workers on a T break.

Something you see commonly in Australia where a number of Motorways have Cycle Lanes incorporated into the Hard Shoulder and they even have a little Bicycle Logo on the Hard Shoulder with special crossovers at On/Off junctions.

Something you see commonly in Australia where a number of Motorways have Cycle Lanes incorporated into the Hard Shoulder and they even have a little Bicycle Logo on the Hard Shoulder with special crossovers at On/Off junctions.

You see that here on some major trunk roads such as the A3.

One of the most terrifying cycling experiences of my life was passing the A3(M) slip road on the A27 between Portsmouth and Havant were there is no crossing point. I had to cycle in Lane two of four: that was before I discovered the very pleasant parallel cycle route alongside Langstone Harbour.

Last edited:
Reminds me of the time I rented a car to drive from Havanna to Trinidad. 2x3 lanes, completely empty most of the time (due to gasoline not available to most Cubans), except near some villages, where suddenly crowds narrowed the highway till a passage of 2m in order to force hitchhiking, or at some other moments when a horse and carriage just simply crossed in front of us driving 140km/h. Or avoiding 1m large potholes in the highway. This was in Summer. In Spring you get these roads even crazier:

(warning: 2:30 not for sensitive souls!)

Last edited:
Harry’s hair matches the not ok. So does/did the D of E’s

Back