Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

habitation service

daz60

daz60

The Mighty Quinn
Vehicle
T5 SE 180 4Motion
Hi there, my California is due a habitation service, what's involved, and where do I take it, help please

Had mine 7years never had one done . Only really needs a gas check a good plumber can do that.

Caravans and motor homes tend to have habitation services. It covers things like gas, water, 240v and 12v electrics (only 12v associated with the living area), damp check and visual checking of appliances. Depending on the quality of the service, they may operate things like the microwave etc if fitted. Have a look at a few caravan servicing websites and you will see what I mean.

Had mine 7years never had one done . Only really needs a gas check a good plumber can do that.
Thanks Jeff, I'll get the gas checked out

Caravans and motor homes tend to have habitation services. It covers things like gas, water, 240v and 12v electrics (only 12v associated with the living area), damp check and visual checking of appliances. Depending on the quality of the service, they may operate things like the microwave etc if fitted. Have a look at a few caravan servicing websites and you will see what I mean.
Thanks Rich20, I'll check it out

Back