Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Greetings from Denmark

Nich

Nich

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
We are new owners of a VW California Coast from 2021.
We are seeking information about the Cali and of course preparing a trip to the UK and IOM.
We live in the north of Denmark in a little village called Gistrup.
As long as I can remember, I have being dreaming of a California and at the age of 72.....I got it.

We are new owners of a VW California Coast from 2021.
We are seeking information about the Cali and of course preparing a trip to the UK and IOM.
We live in the north of Denmark in a little village called Gistrup.
As long as I can remember, I have being dreaming of a California and at the age of 72.....I got it.
Welcome on board @Nich . Many of us are also members of the Denmark and German Cali Club and thanks to Google translate, are able to read up all the interesting mods that people do to their Cali. :thumb

Will be passing by your doorstep on our way to Norway next week.

You mention IOM in your post ... not many people do, unless they are into motorcycles :) a good place to visit indeed.

Enjoy your adventures!

Welcome to this very useful club Nich, you will find answers here to everything you could want to know !
I too have a Coast, and am very happy with it, having seen too many electric roofs fail, and generally preferring simplicity over complexity.
As others have said the Isle of Man is an interesting place, and certainly off the beaten track.
Enjoy your Coast, and your membership here.
Andrew

Hi Nich!
So cool that you were finally able to get your California! I'm a Danish resident in Copenhagen and have been trying to learn about purchasing one here!
I'd love to chat with you about the process and get some tips from you!

Hi Nich!
So cool that you were finally able to get your California! I'm a Danish resident in Copenhagen and have been trying to learn about purchasing one here!
I'd love to chat with you about the process and get some tips from you!
Just seen your message, feel free to chat

Hi again Nich, I've just posted a link to the California I'm considering. Given that you've just completed a purchase, I'm wondering if you could tell me a bit about taxes that happen after you make your purchase! It seems pretty confusing on how vans get taxed depending on if they're living or nonliving.

Hi again Nich, I've just posted a link to the California I'm considering. Given that you've just completed a purchase, I'm wondering if you could tell me a bit about taxes that happen after you make your purchase! It seems pretty confusing on how vans get taxed depending on if they're living or nonliving.
That is not a California, it looks like a multivan With aftermarket popup roof

Back