Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Got Rid of Harley because the accessories .Less is more ?

mcQ

mcQ

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
hi there seems to be a lot of accessories you can buy its a bit mid boggling think after rack a little carpet and tyres that should be it i guess .though put a akro on KTM :oops:

hi there seems to be a lot of accessories you can buy its a bit mid boggling think after rack a little carpet and tyres that should be it i guess .though put a akro on KTM :oops:
Less seems to be better in the Cali, you’ll find when you’re using it there will be moments where you think, “I wonder if . . .” Or “it would be really useful if . . .”. Then you can start to think what will actually be useful.

The branded accessories are really very expensive (although some really worth it, like seat covers where the airbags will still work, isotop Insulation) but there are loads of great hacks discussed in the forums here. Ikea especially sell loads of stuff that can be used “as is“ or easily adapted very cheaply.

One of the members here is a guy called Bigted. He does 3d printing. He makes a host of handy little things for the Cali and if you have an idea for something he doesn’t do he’ll try his best to find a solution and create it. You can PM him on here or his Facebook page Big Ted Printz (https://www.facebook.com/bigtedprintz).

Less seems to be better in the Cali, you’ll find when you’re using it there will be moments where you think, “I wonder if . . .” Or “it would be really useful if . . .”. Then you can start to think what will actually be useful.

The branded accessories are really very expensive (although some really worth it, like seat covers where the airbags will still work, isotop Insulation) but there are loads of great hacks discussed in the forums here. Ikea especially sell loads of stuff that can be used “as is“ or easily adapted very cheaply.

One of the members here is a guy called Bigted. He does 3d printing. He makes a host of handy little things for the Cali and if you have an idea for something he doesn’t do he’ll try his best to find a solution and create it. You can PM him on here or his Facebook page Big Ted Printz (https://www.facebook.com/bigtedprintz).
many thanks will look up was looking at dreaded seat covers Sshh cheers .

On a Cali, beyond a few basics, everything else comes under the "Akro on KTM" category. Best is to use the Cali and then buy what you think is missing ... and then make it "yours".

My list of basics were three things
a) bungee cord for the popup
b) a spare safe for the tyre
c) a mechanical steering lock

Started with that ... and then bought bits and bobs that I felt will increase my comfort and usage of the Cali.