Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Goodwood festival of speed

Graham

Graham

VIP Member
Yay! Off to smell the petrol at goodwood today. Just hoping that the damp track doesn't spoil my hill climb time in the bus too much!

went last year it such a blast for sure .lemans classic next week for me .look out for van works vans on display .trade area . :thumb

i always get there for 7.30 am its a 2 hour drive from weymouth .have breakfast in the van when we get there :barmy have a nice day

We are going down on Sunday and plan to be there for 0700-0730. Apparently the traffic has been worse this year than in previous years by some margin. 3 hours queues being common place even in the afternoon.

Graham said:
Yay! Off to smell the petrol at goodwood today. Just hoping that the damp track doesn't spoil my hill climb time in the bus too much!

Brilliant! :thumb :thumb

We try to get to as many of the breakfast club meets as possible including the recent Supercar Sunday. Getting in and out of that was tragic enough.

I also made it there yesterday (Friday) and my feet are certainly telling me we had a full day.

The traffic was heavy but we were in by 9.30am after a stop for a bit of breakfast off the A29.

There were 2 Cali's I saw in the car park when we left at 5pm. :barmy

The cars and planes were awesome as well as the bmx display even if it was cut short by the rain :headwall .

So much to see :crazy.

Iv would recommend it to anyone.

it is a blast .have you done the reviel need 3 days there .but £50 a night to camp and £50 a day to go in ,not a cheap 3 days :D .lemans classic next weekend for me .thats as good as good wood .but night racing is some thing to see . :thumb