Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

GC 600 Insurance Challenge

D

DAW

VIP Member
I’m due to take delivery of a brand new GC600 next week that’s on an employee loan scheme from VW.
I’m finding I’m unable to insure the vehicle as underwriters are not willing to quote without the van having a tracker fitted due to the RRP being over £80k.
Have others found the same problem? Has anyone found an insurer prepared to cover without a tracker? Any recommendations for an affordable tracker?
TIA for any advice.

I’m due to take delivery of a brand new GC600 next week that’s on an employee loan scheme from VW.
I’m finding I’m unable to insure the vehicle as underwriters are not willing to quote without the van having a tracker fitted due to the RRP being over £80k.
Have others found the same problem? Has anyone found an insurer prepared to cover without a tracker? Any recommendations for an affordable tracker?
TIA for any advice.
I got my GC00 insured with Liverpool Victoria without a tracker required.

Another vote for LV here. Tracker not required & cover for full business use.

VW insurance we’re the cheapest for us and didn’t require a tracker

VW insurance we’re the cheapest for us and didn’t require a tracker
VW Insurance Services have stated to me that due to the value of the van at £80k+ it definitely needs a tracker and also they weren’t cheap for my quote.
Sorted now via LV - thanks GCless & andyinluton for recommendation.

TIA for any advice.
Safeguard insured my new club joker when I got it with no track, have a good postcode in Scotland though. Worth a try

For my case with Postcode of KT2.
LV is the simplest ( need to read the small print carefully as there are many things to consider like... only allow their garage to fix ; extra 200 if changed to another garage.)
If you have a tracker and are parked in Driveway or locked garage, Caravan Club offers will be lowest at the same condition.

Back