Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fuses for 12V sockets

jonroe

jonroe

VIP Member
Two of my 12V sockets have stopped working. I suspect fuses because we have tried various higher power devices in them. Does anybody have a fuse layout for a 2014 Beach? I know there are two fuse locations, one under the cupholders in the dash and one under the passenger seat. Apparently VW don't like to give out fuse information so there is nothing in the manual!

In the SE they are under the passanger seat

jonroe said:
Two of my 12V sockets have stopped working. I suspect fuses because we have tried various higher power devices in them. Does anybody have a fuse layout for a 2014 Beach? I know there are two fuse locations, one under the cupholders in the dash and one under the passenger seat. Apparently VW don't like to give out fuse information so there is nothing in the manual!

What 12v societies?

James

Jonro

There maybe a fuse info on the fuse cover, detailing what number fuse is for what item

:!:

Found the two fuses in question. Unfortunately none of the advice I had found elsewhere was relevant. I just checked all the 15A fuses in the dashboard and under the passenger seat until I found those that had blown. The locations of these seemed pretty random!

VW will not produce a list of fuses because they say they change & vary from ydar to year.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Found the two fuses in question. Unfortunately none of the advice I had found elsewhere was relevant. I just checked all the 15A fuses in the dashboard and under the passenger seat until I found those that had blown. The locations of these seemed pretty random!
Hello jonroe, my 12v in dashboard tray fuse has gone. Where was your one ?