Fuelpecker fuel card.

larrylamb

larrylamb

Cali owner.
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
You can apply for one of these if you are a member of the CAMC or if you are a teacher, NHS staff etc. Used to be the Pump King card but recently taken over by Fuelpecker. It provides discounts at Esso and Shell petrol stations, Esso being the biggest discounts. I filled up the Cali yesterday with Esso diesel for 118.9p per litre. A 4p per litre discount. Worth having? I think so.

Have you received your card? I'm still waiting :(

You can apply for one of these if you are a member of the CAMC or if you are a teacher, NHS staff etc. Used to be the Pump King card but recently taken over by Fuelpecker. It provides discounts at Esso and Shell petrol stations, Esso being the biggest discounts. I filled up the Cali yesterday with Esso diesel for 118.9p per litre. A 4p per litre discount. Worth having? I think so.

Thanks for this.

We stayed at a CAMC site over the weekend, and were thinking of joining them as the member discounts seem pretty good and we’d probably save money over the year. I’ve just checked and this card would make our local Esso garage cheaper than the supermarket garage which is about 4 miles further away.

Think we’ll join now, as with that fuel card we’ll save that little bit more.

Changed my mind about getting one when I read the tracking information in the small print.

Changed my mind about getting one when I read the tracking information in the small print.
Are you talking about the app? I dont use/need an app, just a card.

My card arrived yesterday, put a big smile on my face as the fuel warning light had just come on :D

Tracking info?
When registering there are 2 tick boxes against terms and conditions. If you actually read these, which I now do, it states that data captured will be shared and may be sold on. As my Credit Card and Mobile info is required to register I decided for the savings, in my case, weren't worth the potential hassle.

When registering there are 2 tick boxes against terms and conditions. If you actually read these, which I now do, it states that data captured will be shared and may be sold on. As my Credit Card and Mobile info is required to register I decided for the savings, in my case, weren't worth the potential hassle.
Thanks, email sent re opting out of capturing and sharing of data etc. Although it looks very similar to other companies policies people use on here such as the CAMC.