Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Front Fog Lights warning light indicator

Scapa

Scapa

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Wondering if anyone can clarify for me, should I get the green front fog lights warning light on the instrument cluster when they are switched on? I noticed this weekend I don't get anything for the front fogs but do get an amber warning light when I have the rear fog light on. All my other vehicles always had a green light for front and amber for rear as a reminder you have them on. I should add the front fog lights are coming on ok just nothing on the instrument panel to let me know its on.

Read the handbook and it suggests I should have a green warning (reminder), and as our camper is only 4-5 months old would be surprised if instrument bulb had already gone so was wondering if we just don't get usual reminder on the Cali.

It's no big deal just interested in knowing.

The green light is lit on the switch itself and not on the dash for the front and lit on the dash for the rear

Thanks Pollychops for the response. Yes I can see light on manual switch so all is as it should be. Cheers

As has been said, the green light is on the switch itself. The rears have a warning light on the dash.

cheers

Back