Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

French Aire adventure

westfalia

westfalia

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Just got back from France, great time as always.
But a few days ago we needed an overnight stop so
pulled into an Aire late in the evening.After shotgunning a couple of cans I needed
to pee so off I walked to the toilets. Approaching the toilets I ended up tripping over
something, went head over heels, cutting my hand.
Didn't know what I'd tripped over so went back to the van to get the head torch.
It was a pair of Trousers! They were massive and fully loaded. My white shirt was blood
stained so I used the handkerchief that I found to clean it up a bit but for sure it would need
drycleaning, so I looked into the wallet, loads of plastic cards and some business cards from
some Soho backstreet joints, but some cash!!
I have never stolen anything but here I needed my shirt dry-cleaning so I slid out about 15 quid
and there was some Chinese money that I thought would come in handy.

There was a yellow Beach parked nearby so I rolled the pants up and perched them on
their bike rack.

Just got back from France, great time as always.
But a few days ago we needed an overnight stop so
pulled into an Aire late in the evening.After shotgunning a couple of cans I needed
to pee so off I walked to the toilets. Approaching the toilets I ended up tripping over
something, went head over heels, cutting my hand.
Didn't know what I'd tripped over so went back to the van to get the head torch.
It was a pair of Trousers! They were massive and fully loaded. My white shirt was blood
stained so I used the handkerchief that I found to clean it up a bit but for sure it would need
drycleaning, so I looked into the wallet, loads of plastic cards and some business cards from
some Soho backstreet joints, but some cash!!
I have never stolen anything but here I needed my shirt dry-cleaning so I slid out about 15 quid
and there was some Chinese money that I thought would come in handy.

There was a yellow Beach parked nearby so I rolled the pants up and perched them on
their bike rack.
5049151.jpg

Did you find any handkerchief?

Not sure why this story sounds so familiar. Bottom line…priceless!