Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Free to good home

andymozza

andymozza

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I have a “new” pair of team heko wind deflectors for a T6 but would of thought they would fit T5.
They have a couple of very minor scratches and chips, admittedly much of it will be hid behind the wing mirrors but when ordering new I wanted new condition.
I ordered these new last month and after fitting noticed there were a few marks on them so contacted seller who sent replacement set and told me to keep the old ones. Rather than let them gather dust, they are available free for anyone who is able to collect from Teesside area.

That's a nice touch Andy I hope your rewarded with an outstanding Christmas!

Thanks for that Lloydfred, just be nice for someone to get some use out of them rather than just gathering dust.

Hi Teejay you are more than welcome to give them a go, not sure how I would get my details to you with out posting on here. Apologies not fully clued up on forums.

Hi Teejay i have sent an email to the address you gave to Larry.

Hello Guys
I'm new to this and have just got a T6 Beach, I was looking at the dubflectas solely to allow me to leave the windows open for ventilation overnight when only sleeping downstairs (no roof up) - any advice from your experiences would be really gratefully received - Thanks Ash.

Hello Guys
I'm new to this and have just got a T6 Beach, I was looking at the dubflectas solely to allow me to leave the windows open for ventilation overnight when only sleeping downstairs (no roof up) - any advice from your experiences would be really gratefully received - Thanks Ash.

Yep! That works. It’s all about keeping warm and getting shot of the condensation. They allow you to leave the side windows open a couple of inches if rain is anticipated. With both mine open they tend to stop the streaming you get on windscreen which can’t be good.

Mike

Yep! That works. It’s all about keeping warm and getting shot of the condensation. They allow you to leave the side windows open a couple of inches if rain is anticipated. With both mine open they tend to stop the streaming you get on windscreen which can’t be good.

Mike
Thanks Mike, Good information for a newbie like me, they seem very reasonable and solve quite a big issue in that case.

Hi Ash,
This is the main reason we have purchased these.
I cant comment on the dubflectas but the heko ones are quiet at speed on motorways and we can leave the window open about an inch with no risk of water coming in. We haven’t tried them with our windscreen cover on yet but i,am hoping there is still enough air circulation able to get through to reduce/stop condensation.
Andy

Hi Ash,
This is the main reason we have purchased these.
I cant comment on the dubflectas but the heko ones are quiet at speed on motorways and we can leave the window open about an inch with no risk of water coming in. We haven’t tried them with our windscreen cover on yet but i,am hoping there is still enough air circulation able to get through to reduce/stop condensation.
Andy
Thanks Andy - again, really useful information, this can all get very costly so good to have opinions from people who've used products. Can you tell me where you purchased them, I'm going to order some now!

Couldn’t agree more Ash, spent many an hour reading through the forum to see which products people rated and didn’t rate.
The deflectors were through amazon about £30.

Back