Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Fish and chips

I don’t think it’s so much what you have with the cod & chips that matters as much as where you have them.

Friday night we had decent cod & chips with tartar sauce sitting on the sea wall at Bexhill on sea in the evening sun. Was absolutely perfect.

First proper trip in the new van & first camp out since August bank holiday last year. Couple of nights at the lovely c&mc site in Battle.

I don’t think it’s so much what you have with the cod & chips that matters as much as where you have them.

Friday night we had decent cod & chips with tartar sauce sitting on the sea wall at Bexhill on sea in the evening sun. Was absolutely perfect.

First proper trip in the new van & first camp out since August bank holiday last year. Couple of nights at the lovely c&mc site in Battle.

Isn't that just the most quirky site ever :)

Which part of the ruins, walled garden, etc do you want to stop in :)

Isn't that just the most quirky site ever :)

Which part of the ruins, walled garden, etc do you want to stop in :)
We think it’s one of the nicest ones we’ve been to. Never done that part of the uk - Brighton is the furthest east we had been on the south coast up till now.

Less than 2 hours from home so good for a weekend. Will be going back. Even Camber sands in the lashing down rain Sunday morning was fun, hot drinks back in the van & the dog in front of the aux heater outlet to dry off. Just glad to be out and about.

We think it’s one of the nicest ones we’ve been to. Never done that part of the uk - Brighton is the furthest east we had been on the south coast up till now.

Less than 2 hours from home so good for a weekend. Will be going back. Even Camber sands in the lashing down rain Sunday morning was fun, hot drinks back in the van & the dog in front of the aux heater outlet to dry off. Just glad to be out and about.
This place is nice (but basic), and not too far from Lewes, Cuckmere Haven which are both nice to visit.

Cod, a handfull of someone else's chips and curry sauce. Preferably in the paper. Needs to be eaten with a fork. Accompanied with a mug of builders tea.
Yum!

Fish, chips, mushy peas, salt & vinegar, also gravy sometimes. I've never understood the need for curry sauce and tomato sauce on proper chips is just wrong.

Fries, tomato sauce & mayo definately.

640x640.jpg

Over everything. No vinegar.

Also acceptable: https://www.souschef.co.uk/products/flying-goose-sriracha-green-455ml

Fish, chips, mushy peas, salt & vinegar, also gravy sometimes. I've never understood the need for curry sauce and tomato sauce on proper chips is just wrong.

Fries, tomato sauce & mayo definately

No mushy peas no gravy no curry sauce no tomato sauce no HP sauce no mayo just plain salt and vinegar and the fish has to be Haddock. The fish and chips is lost under all sorts of sauces and curries bleughhhhhhhhh