Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

First VW California Coast

Coasterman

Coasterman

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
It's arrived ! Fantastic news ! Are you allowed to just go and collect it? I know people are being stopped by the police in our town and sending them home if their journey isn't essential !
BTW When did you order Coasterman ? I ordered a Coast from Liverpool 28/09 but it's still in build!
Hello, they are delivering it to my house on Friday for no charge. Which is nice. She hasn’tgot a name but it occurred to me the other day that she is from Liverpool and I have insured her using Liverpool Victoria Insurance so a something Liverpudlian for a name. The deposit was placed on the 20th of Nov but LVC had already ordered her for stock so the order was advanced so to speak. So a girls name with associations with Liverpool.
Hmm. Any ideas???

Ladymuck

Ladymuck

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Coast 150
Hello, they are delivering it to my house on Friday for no charge. Which is nice. She hasn’tgot a name but it occurred to me the other day that she is from Liverpool and I have insured her using Liverpool Victoria Insurance so a something Liverpudlian for a name. The deposit was placed on the 20th of Nov but LVC had already ordered her for stock so the order was advanced so to speak. So a girls name with associations with Liverpool.
Hmm. Any ideas???
Sheridan? Sporty Spice ? I do like Cilla though!

RikFizz

RikFizz

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Arrived/delivered friday together with the weather!! One trip to local garage to fill up then beaten by the snow. Finally managed to clean today and see it in all its glory. Inka weather proofs straight on!!

Attachments

• IMG_1767.jpeg
    IMG_1767.jpeg
    150.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1787.jpeg
    IMG_1787.jpeg
    151.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1788.jpeg
    IMG_1788.jpeg
    177.5 KB · Views: 41
J

Jenny H

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Arrived/delivered friday together with the weather!! One trip to local garage to fill up then beaten by the snow. Finally managed to clean today and see it in all its glory. Inka weather proofs straight on!!
Looks fab - now thats another decision I need to make - seat covers!!

66tim99

66tim99

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hmm. Any ideas???
Hey Jude
Lady Madonna
Dear Prudence
Penny Lane
Eleanor Rigby
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Sexy Sadie?

S

Stu@rt

Vehicle
Looking to buy
I’m going to use UKATEX
Hadn't seen these mentioned previously. Had a quick look at the website, but my German isn't good enough to understand it the arms need to be removed from the seats. Any idea?

Hadn't seen these mentioned previously. Had a quick look at the website, but my German isn't good enough to understand it the arms need to be removed from the seats. Any idea?

Answered my own question !

Coasterman

Coasterman

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
If anyone is interested I have started a Facebook group for all of you lucky Coast owners. It’s somewhere where we can post photos of our vans and trips and adventures and where we can discuss everything Coast. The name of the group is California Coast Owners Club. Please feel free to join. It is only a few days old so not many members yet. It would be great to see you there.

Corradobrit

Corradobrit

Vehicle
Looking to buy
If anyone is interested I have started a Facebook group for all of you lucky Coast owners. It’s somewhere where we can post photos of our vans and trips and adventures and where we can discuss everything Coast. The name of the group is California Coast Owners Club. Please feel free to join. It is only a few days old so not many members yet. It would be great to see you there.
Got a link. Doesn't appear when i search. I'll get my Coast in the Autumn.

Romke

Making the Most of our Coast
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Coast 150 4Motion
Why keeping it private?

Private
Only members can see who's in the group and what they post.

Ladymuck

Ladymuck

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Coast 150
Got a link. Doesn't appear when i search. I'll get my Coast in the Autumn.
Corradobrit I found it:

J

Jenny H

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hmm. Any ideas???
So when they deliver to your house, I assume youve already paid for it but then are they waiting while you do the umpteen point check list?!? Interested to know as may find myself in this situation soon!

steverob55

steverob55

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Just requested to join. great idea

66tim99

66tim99

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Seems a shame its not a thread on here rather than Facebook?

Ladymuck

Ladymuck

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Coast 150
I’ll change the settings to public
I've joined the group thanks. It's up to you but if it's a public group I won't be posting in it as all my FB friends will then see any posts I make about my new Coast which I'm not comfortable with, I just want to share it with other Coast owners, otherwise it feels like bragging. A private group would prevent this but people can still find it to join.

Last edited: