Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

First trip to Europe

Agree but most local sellers wont ship to UK because of Brexit protocols (Bonkers, I know but it is what it is). The site I listed is less than €10 and will ship to UK.
Got mine from there, too, no problem. Only a few days. Their app is worth having too. Shows all the zones In Europe and after you have put your vehicle’s details in shows you where you can and can’t go.

Might get to actually display it where it’s needed in the next few days after it has been stuck to the screen for the last year.

On a related note got a French/Spanish/Portuguese/Italian electronic toll tag last year. Sweaty palms this afternoon driving toward the first peage toll gate. Worked a charm. Well impressed.

We carry a laminated sheet with street signs from the country we are in just case we need a reminder but mainly for the priority from the right rule in France and some simple laminated fraises for the relevant country in case we have an issue say at a toll booth rather than pancaking trying to remember a Spanish lesson from 40 years ago. .

Back