Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

First Cali Due Tomorrow!

Stoick The Van

Stoick The Van

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Hi everyone, after a fair few months lurking on here and absorbing lots of great advice, we take delivery of our first Cali tomorrow!

We’re getting a new Ocean after a, not unreasonable, seven month wait. Perfect timing for spring! Although, looking at the weather here in North Yorkshire, it looks like we’ll be seeing how well we get on in the rain for a good few weeks at least.

The four of us (me, girlfriend, and two daughters) are looking forward to lots of adventures! Any recommendations on great sites in the UK or Europe for youngish kids (7 & 10) and SUP’ing would be very welcome. I did see a really good SUP related post for the UK last week. This forum is a mine of great info!

Hi everyone, after a fair few months lurking on here and absorbing lots of great advice, we take delivery of our first Cali tomorrow!

We’re getting a new Ocean after a, not unreasonable, seven month wait. Perfect timing for spring! Although, looking at the weather here in North Yorkshire, it looks like we’ll be seeing how well we get on in the rain for a good few weeks at least.

The four of us (me, girlfriend, and two daughters) are looking forward to lots of adventures! Any recommendations on great sites in the UK or Europe for youngish kids (7 & 10) and SUP’ing would be very welcome. I did see a really good SUP related post for the UK last week. This forum is a mine of great info!
Welcome and we want to see some pics of her when your Cali is still nice and shiny! :)

Congrats. Try Godrevy CAMC. The Godrevy beach (National Trust) is a popular paddle boarding location for families.

Welcome and happy travels.
Loch Morlich site, near Aviemore is good for water sports.

Should have mentioned the site at Loch Morlich is Glenmore.

Back