Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Finland to start lifting Covid restrictions on June 1st

L

Lightning

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
THE FINNISH GOVERNMENT on Monday said it will begin gradually tearing down the restrictions adopted to slow down the spread of the new coronavirus on 1 June.

Prime Minister Sanna Marin (SDP) announced in a press conference late yesterday evening the ban on public gatherings will be relaxed to apply to gatherings of more than 50 instead of 10, while cafés and restaurants are to be allowed to re-open in a “controlled and step-by-step” manner.

Perhaps an option for our family summer holiday in late August, subject to ferries. Your photos look great.

Perhaps an option for our family summer holiday in late August, subject to ferries. Your photos look great.
If you enjoy forests and lakes, this is the place to be when the weathers nice. I really love it here, it’s a very chilled out place. Bring kayaks.

If you enjoy forests and lakes, this is the place to be when the weathers nice. I really love it here, it’s a very chilled out place. Bring kayaks.
Where do i find the Finland on marmalade thread with pictures :)

And all that is possible against mosquitoes (in the north mainly but it is the same in Sweden) Never tried the mosquitoes marmalade...

And all that is possible against mosquitoes (in the north mainly but it is the same in Sweden) Never tried the mosquitoes marmalade...
No mosquitos around at the moment. Do they get bad here?