Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Finally....

burnsmeister

burnsmeister

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Coast 150
Hello everyone.

After looking around for what seems like years we finally took the plunge and got our hands on a lovely Candy White Ocean.

This site has been a wonderful resource for everything from looking for a van to kitting it out once it's arrived.

Looking forward to bumping (not literally of course!) some of you during our travels...

Cheers.

John

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

But where are the Pictures? You can't just say 'Hello' and not give us a Picture/Pictures. We want to see your Pride & Joy.:bananadance2

Hi John, a warm welcome and a nag ..... "where's the pics"?? :D

White is sooooo cool !

If i was buying new it was a white one.... got my T5 as a showroommodel back in 2013 and did not get to chose any options.

North East of Scotland just south of Aberdeen. Little place called Stonehaven...

I know the area. It was at Cruden Bay that I first caught my roof canvas in the scissors .... a love/ hate memory :D

Between Cruden and Aberdeen there is Ellon, a place for me of very sad memories, a truly lovely man, a well known mountaineer in his day, a deeply loved friend, lies in the churchyard.

Aberdeen a city I love for some strange reason that I have never been able to fathom:)

If i was buying new it was a white one.... got my T5 as a showroommodel back in 2013 and did not get to chose any options.

For me this one was perfect as it probably had all the options I wanted plus a few other nice ones. The colour was never that important. Just glad to finally have one and can now stop looking on used van sites and concentrate on getting out in it!

I know the area. It was at Cruden Bay that I first caught my roof canvas in the scissors .... a love/ hate memory :D

Between Cruden and Aberdeen there is Ellon, a place for me of very sad memories, a truly lovely man, a well known mountaineer in his day, a deeply loved friend, lies in the churchyard.

Aberdeen a city I love for some strange reason that I have never been able to fathom:)

It's a lovely part of the world when the sun shines (like most places I guess). Unfortunately it's not been shining much recently so not so nice! I'm not from Aberdeen originally so I don't really have much of an affinity with the place if I'm honest but there are some lovely little towns in and around it and plenty of cracking beaches to take the dog to.

In its natural setting - for Scotland this Summer.

Welcome!

I recognise that parking spot, if I'm right it's just down from the wonderful 'Bay' fish and chip shop.

Welcome!

I recognise that parking spot, if I'm right it's just down from the wonderful 'Bay' fish and chip shop.
Spot on Seaview! The Bay chipper is excellent apart from the almost constant long Q!

We've sometimes ended up next door getting ice cream instead when the Q at The Bay is too long.

Last edited:
Welcome John, I am in Carnoustie not to far away and as an Aberdonian spent many a bracing childhood at the outdoor swimming pool in Stonehaven great memories ! Cheers and enjoy your Cali !