Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Finally arrived......

zac

zac

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hello,

finally, after 4 years, a child, selling our old T5 conversion and buying/ working on a new old house and searching for ways to fund it, we finally got our Cali. A T6 white Cali beach edition at one year old With 12k on the clock.

having now used it for a little while, I am amazed at how refined it is and what a pleasure to drive, puts a smile on my face.

Our 3 year old Rex is so excited and obviously loves the upstairs and is now looking forward to time off and trips away to put it to good use.

Hopefully retrofitting a night heater via planar Pete in a few weeks, and trying to suss what we will do concerning mattress etc then we are ready to roll!

This forum has been amazing concerning information which has helped me along the way, so thank you all who have posted valuable info.

:cheers:pinkbanana

26A9D1CF-9C48-4456-BF06-7AAC12537247.jpeg

Nice bus, we bought our beach two weeks ago, and also considering installing a parking heater. Following Planar Pete but would like the heater outlet to 'come out' of the factory outlets in the passenger area rather than the pipe under the seat which I think doesn't look quite right. Will be interested to see how you go on .

Had a discussion with Pete, and seen photos of both options. Personally, we are paying extra 180£ for the oem vent trim, Pete is sourcing and fitting.
He is worth having a chat with, very friendly and helpful, travels to you at cost, and there are the options of a quiet heater and modem for phone control too if it takes your fancy. Comes highly recommended from others on here.

Nice bus, we bought our beach two weeks ago, and also considering installing a parking heater. Following Planar Pete but would like the heater outlet to 'come out' of the factory outlets in the passenger area rather than the pipe under the seat which I think doesn't look quite right. Will be interested to see how you go on .
just Seen your in Staffordshire. I sometimes travel there as I have family local, your welcome to check it out when I’m visiting. :thumb

You've seen me? I've got a silver beach but driving my red T5 around as well while it's up for sale. The cali is an amazing drive but so is my T5. Yes, if you are ever in Staffordshire, I live in Stafford, would definitely be interested in a look once your heater has been installed.

20191002_175037.jpg

20191002_174958.jpg

20190725_213559.jpg

Reactions: zac
Welcome.
Nice white van with the black accents!
Hope you will keep enjoying it as much as I (and we all here?) do.
:welcome

Had a discussion with Pete, and seen photos of both options. Personally, we are paying extra 180£ for the oem vent trim, Pete is sourcing and fitting.
He is worth having a chat with, very friendly and helpful, travels to you at cost, and there are the options of a quiet heater and modem for phone control too if it takes your fancy. Comes highly recommended from others on here.
OEM vents are the way to go if you don't mind the cost and will keep it looking factory. If you didnt want the OEM then I' installed some CNC trims inserts for the seat base (what I have at present) which look good and can be colour coded.

You've seen me? I've got a silver beach but driving my red T5 around as well while it's up for sale. The cali is an amazing drive but so is my T5. Yes, if you are ever in Staffordshire, I live in Stafford, would definitely be interested in a look once your heater has been installed.

View attachment 51578

View attachment 51579

View attachment 51580

Love the early Sportline rims, I would of had some if they fitted over the 17" brake callipers.

Looks a sweet van :thumb

Hello,

finally, after 4 years, a child, selling our old T5 conversion and buying/ working on a new old house and searching for ways to fund it, we finally got our Cali. A T6 white Cali beach edition at one year old With 12k on the clock.

having now used it for a little while, I am amazed at how refined it is and what a pleasure to drive, puts a smile on my face.

Our 3 year old Rex is so excited and obviously loves the upstairs and is now looking forward to time off and trips away to put it to good use.

Hopefully retrofitting a night heater via planar Pete in a few weeks, and trying to suss what we will do concerning mattress etc then we are ready to roll!

This forum has been amazing concerning information which has helped me along the way, so thank you all who have posted valuable info.

:cheers:pinkbanana

View attachment 51558
Looks great!

Re: retro fitting the night heater, do you know if this affects the warranty?