Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Farewell to Cali 6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your going way off topic, this thread is about how awful the T6.1 is stop trying to change the subject.
As mentioned above. Please read the original post.

Isn’t that exactly what I said - original post was about how awful the T6.1 was.
No. Absolutely not. Maybe you should read it again.
It was a post from one person who unfortunately had a repeatedly bad experience regarding electrics / roof.
If I have misread it, I apologise.

No. Absolutely not. Maybe you should read it again.
It was a post from one person who unfortunately had a repeatedly bad experience regarding electrics / roof.
If I have misread it, I apologise.
Well I have re-read the original post it was about how awful his T6.1 was - so bad that he got his money back. What have I missed?

Well I have re-read the original post it was about how awful his T6.1 was - so bad that he got his money back. What have I missed?
‘The 6.1’ as opposed to ‘his 6.1’.

‘The 6.1’ as opposed to ‘his 6.1’.
Well as all T6.1 were being tarred by the same brush by post 7 not just the original posters, don’t you think the horse has already bolted ?

I am sorry for your loss.

We best start a separate thread re Laphroaig -one of my favourites or I’ll be in trouble with the mods again.

I think as we went offtrack from the original post, it’s time to close this one. Take care everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back