Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Famous Cali owners?

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
There was a thread on here from years back on famous people who own a Cali, anyway the latest person to buy a Cali is Jason Bradbury from the Gadget Show .. Good chance he is on here ;)

Any other famous owners that we know of ?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Alice Roberts has one. Richard Coles did have one. Also the comedian Sean lock has or had one. And granny g of course. I nearly forgot
Jimmy saville had one.

Jacky Ickx has one with special gearing that he drives in Africa....I chatted to him about it at the Monaco GP a few years ago......

Jason Bradbury from the Gadget Show got his at from vwcampersales. I trust he got a good discount based on the publicity I've just helped them with.................
I'm a little worried where that 5th seat is going to go at night.

JS had that strange blue colour didn't he? I suspect someone owns that now on here? :eek:

Alice Roberts has one. Richard Coles did have one. Also the comedian Sean lock has or had one. And granny g of course. I nearly forgot
Jimmy saville had one.
You trying to put people off their vehicles?? ha ha. Jimmy Sa-VILE!! Hell no......well at least he ain't polluting one now! :-D

I'll have a stab at this one without being able to confirm it....
Carl Fogarty, my WSB hero back in the 90's, King of the jungle and all that may just have one or at least someone in his house hold (Mrs Foggy).
The reason I think this is because I have a memory of his appearance on through the keyhole and for sure I can remember a VW transporter on his drive along with other vehicles as part of the opening sequence.
Can't think what else it would be.

I'll have a stab at this one without being able to confirm it....
Carl Fogarty, my WSB hero back in the 90's, King of the jungle and all that may just have one or at least someone in his house hold (Mrs Foggy).
The reason I think this is because I have a memory of his appearance on through the keyhole and for sure I can remember a VW transporter on his drive along with other vehicles as part of the opening sequence.
Can't think what else it would be.

Good rider Mr Fogarty but I can’t see him in a Cali, somehow.

I thought all Cali owners must be "famous and rich" to be able to buy one....

Martin Dorey had one ...... and had a slidepod

Didn't recognise the name initially so looked him up. Enjoyed his series when it was on. Just ordered myself an early xmas present (signed copy of his book) from his shop @http://martindorey.com/

There are some really nice and simple recipes in his cookbook.

Never used it in the van though!!!

Didn't recognise the name initially so looked him up. Enjoyed his series when it was on. Just ordered myself an early xmas present (signed copy of his book) from his shop @http://martindorey.com/

Pretty sure Orla Chennaoui had one too…