Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Factory Order Lead Times

Maybe the delay is because we've spec it with a diff lock?
Could be! I just used Diff Lock to come off the grass as was worried I’d start slipping.
I’m sure it would have been fine, but if you got it ! Use it !

Just noticed on the configuration that the shower attachment is no longer available to choose as an option. Hope this won’t hold up my order!

Ordered my 204 Ocean just before the end of the happy camper event, build now confirmed for 5th Jun. Dealer reckons 8 weeks from build start to delivery, so hoping for end of July

Picked up our 4motion GC 680 last week
It has rear diff lock - that and 4motion delayed things a bit I believe - ordered it August 2022

So anyone ordering, the builds are being confirmed quickly but from that point no spec changes can be made.

I placed my order on 30-April for Beach Tour. After reading the opinions on the forum about LED headlights I called them this morning to change my order. Took off the paint choice and went for Candy White and added LED headlights instead. Function over looks. They emailed me the change to the order within the hour. I have a factory order number but no build date. I have also opted for the extended warranty 24m80K.

That seems real quick, delighted for you it's in build, did they give you an indication on how long before you will be able to collect?
Not yet, supposed to have been called yesterday but it didn’t happen. Will call on Monday and find out. I guess 4-6 weeks maybe? No idea really.

I was quoted about eight weeks after build date plus a week at the dealers for PDI.

I was quoted about eight weeks after build date plus a week at the dealers for PDI.
Wow! That's longer than I was expecting! Essentially two months from build to collection. I hope it actually is faster than that. :(

Wow! That's longer than I was expecting! Essentially two months from build to collection. I hope it actually is faster than that. :(
Mine took about that last Autumn, not sure what the hold up was, got a feeling it was UK transportation that may have added a bit of time, but after waiting a year for my van whats an extra week or two.

I’ve just found out mine is at status 40 (at U.K. port). No idea how long it’s been there as last update was 2 weeks ago. Any idea how it takes to receive the van from status 40? I’m guessing within the next 2 weeks but not sure.

I’ve just found out mine is at status 40 (at U.K. port). No idea how long it’s been there as last update was 2 weeks ago. Any idea how it takes to receive the van from status 40? I’m guessing within the next 2 weeks but not sure.
The dealer has a KPI from UK VW of 10 days to get you the van from when it hits UK soil.