Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Excitement mounting!

Docsu

Docsu

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi everyone, picking up my new T6 Cali Ocean in one week. 2.0TDI 150ps DSG Acapulco Blue. Pics to follow in due course. Have found the fora invaluable to negotiate way through options, and insurance so far. Restrained myself to just the crockery, cutlery and a wheelclamp ahead of collecting it - then who knows!!
Quick query should I be looking at membership of Caravan & Motorhome Club, Camping & Caravan Club or both? Access to their sites may be useful?

Welcome on board , can't give other advise then to read some topics on Caravan club , been asked before.

I joined both and will see which I use the most. Membership has already paid itself back with stays on sites so makes sense if you will use sites of the clubs

Welcome! Team Blue rocks! We are members of the Caravan and Motorhome Club and particularly like the CL site (the small up to 5 vans sites).

FCCEBFC5-EC33-4E63-934B-1D727B3CD76E.jpeg

Hi welcome I'm in the caravan and motorhome club used them 3 times and used them to book a ferry to the iow have paid for the membership already. The sites have been well maintained and clean so they work for me

Back