Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Excited in Delamere

D

Dazshep

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hiya this is Saz, Daz and Jags the dog excited in Delamere.
after looking for a camper (as a jump up from the tent and my mum and dad having one in the 70s) the day is hurtling closer.
we will soon be expecting the arrival of Bruce. a new California in Natural grey, bike rack and a few other bits and pieces.
just heard today that he is at the dealers and being pampered for our big day in early March.
to say we are excited is an understatement though the kids are a bit worried at us blowing a large ammount of their inheritance! ah well, dry your eyes kids.
will be asking shed loads of questions in the coming weeks.
im off to clean my teeth as i am smiling quite a lot!!

after looking for a camper (as a jump up from the tent and my mum and dad having one in the 70s) the day is hurtling closer.
we will soon be expecting the arrival of Bruce. a new California in Natural grey, bike rack and a few other bits and pieces.
just heard today that he is at the dealers and being pampered for our big day in early March.
to say we are excited is an understatement though the kids are a bit worried at us blowing a large ammount of their inheritance! ah well, dry your eyes kids.
Hi Dazshep, welcome to the forum. We are picking our Cali up early March too.:bananadance

Hi Jags, Daz and Saz (I know my priorities :D )

Welcome to the friendliest forum o the internet. Ask away, you will get all the advice you need and if :Grinno one knows the answer then I will do a song and dance routine instead to cheer you up.

That smile is just gonna get bigger once at the steeringwheel...,
Welcome

Hi Dazshep, hope you have as much fun as I did when I picked mine up three weeks ago. I also went for the natural grey with leather,will try to upload pics.

Hi Dazshep; welcome to the forum! As HotelCaliforniaT5 rightly said, expect that smile to keep growing once you drive Bruce away from the dealership! I had booked my own (Ariadne) for a March '15 delivery but she was ready much earlier than expected and I couldn't wait, so collected on December 20th. She is my daily drive and I am still grinning all the way, even when just heading to work.

Enjoy!!

Maud

Great to hear we have a close neighbour, welcome to the forum and Cali ownership. Where are you buying your Cali from?

Colin

Thanks for all the replies. I will upload some piccys as soon as I get Bruce as I am sure that there will be plenty!
I bought Bruce from Liverpool van centre who made it very easy to reduce my bank balance.
Back to work now, need to earn for a few nicnacs in have my eye on.

How exciting! Love the name! I'll give you a wave if we see you too. We are close to Delamere with our Silver Beach.

I bought Bruce from Liverpool van centre
You are very privileged, I made an enquiry there but they didn't bother returning my phone call when we were looking around!

Hi There,
We've got our VW Cali on order too. Were only along the road from you in Helsby!!!!! Were picking ours up at the end of July when hubby gets his retirement lump sum . Can't wait, am so excited . We might see each other driving around.
Was joking might book into Lady Heyes to check out every thing works.
Good luck with your van. We are so excited but it's not coming soon enough:)

Carry on SKI ing!!! Spending the Kids Inheritance!!! We are,:) can't wait to take the dog away too, hope he likes it :)

Hi There,
We've got our VW Cali on order too. Were only along the road from you in Helsby!!!!! Were picking ours up at the end of July when hubby gets his retirement lump sum . Can't wait, am so excited . We might see each other driving around.
Hi There,
sorting everything out for our delivery on 4th March. Can't wait. Thinking of a trip down into Shropshire for 1st trip. Cracking pub near to my favourite site!

There is nothing wrong with a first trip to Lady Heyes. That's where we had ours. Good job as we forgot the mattress topper and had to go home for it. Oops!