Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Excited Hampshire Cali Owner

S

swimbush

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi All,
I took ownership of our new (to us) 2015 SE California just over a week ago! We’ve rented a couple of times over the last couple of years and thought now was a good time to explore the UK a bit deeper with the family.
Had our first night in it over the weekend on our drive...what would the neighbours think...
Bit cold up top but that‘s where the kids were .
Looking forward to lots of adventures in it over the coming months and years!
Steve

:welcome Great to here. Hope you all enjoyed the adventure on the driveway. I bet the neighbours were jealous!

Welcome swimbush,
Enjoy the Cali and its great to hear that you have already camped at home. A Cali is for Life and not just for Christmas! :)

Hi All,
I took ownership of our new (to us) 2015 SE California just over a week ago! We’ve rented a couple of times over the last couple of years and thought now was a good time to explore the UK a bit deeper with the family.
Had our first night in it over the weekend on our drive...what would the neighbours think...
Bit cold up top but that‘s where the kids were .
Looking forward to lots of adventures in it over the coming months and years!
Steve
Welcome. We are new here as well...waiting for our Cali to be delivered hopefully mid January. And we are from Hampshire too!

Welcolme All. If you see a white one driving around with a distinctive number plate its be us.

Welcome to the Club Swimbush, we are quite new owners too of ours. Can we see a photo please?

Welcome to the Club Swimbush, we are quite new owners too of ours. Can we see a photo please?
davidgmo - we’ll be out in it this weekend. Will snap a picture then...

Another Fareham member. Welcome to the club!